No Products in the Cart
This fantastic Zebra Make-Up tutorial will transform you into a wild animal.
With gorgeous black stripes, and stunning white body paint, you can truly discover your wild side! This look is easy to achieve with a few simple steps, and is perfect for any occasion. Complete the look with a styled 80s Popstar Wig, and you’re ready for any party!
Our easy to follow step by step videos will help you create the ultimate transformation.
Visit https://mad-distribution.com.au/collections/make_up for more information on our face paints.
Smiffys Make-Up FX are professional standard face and body paints that are simple to apply and easy to remove. Non-toxic, hypoallergenic and complying with EU & FDA toy and cosmetic regulations you can be sure of a product that is safe and easy to use.
1. Use sponge to apply white to the whole face, avoiding the upper eye area. Apply the silver spray around the forehead area, blending into the hairline.
2. Apply the eyelashes. Apply black to the upper eye area. Apply white over eyebrows. Apply black lines down either side of the nose.
3. Apply stripes onto the forehead. Twist the brush to create thick and thin lines on the same stroke. Extend black lines into the hairline.
4. Extend lines from the forehead down the sides of nose. Continue to apply black stripes to face and extend them into the hair.
5. Paint lips black with brush. Apply white to the rest of the body. Use the spray and apply to the sides of the arms and body.
6. Apply black stripes around the rest of the body. Apply the wig for the final touch. Finally, add more spray as required.